Seguidores

junio 08, 2009

Raise your voice



me gusto la peli :)... como mariconie jajaj ,, obvio si esta Hil actuando y ensima cantando es ladosis perfecta..ahora cuando se baje veré material girls *




letra de uno de los temas que canto en la peli.. es muy lindo se me pone la piel de gallina ..

I found myself today Oh I found myself and ran away Something pulled me back The voice of reason I forgot I had All I know is you're not here to say What you always used to say But it's written in the sky tonight So I won't give up No I won't break down Sooner than it seems life turns around And I will be strong Even if it all goes wrong When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe Someone's watching over me I've seen that bright light And it's shining on my destiny Shining all the time And I won't be afraid To follow everywhere it's taking me All I know is yesterday is gone And right now I belong Took this moment to my dreams So I won't give up No I won't break down Sooner than it seems life turns around And I will be strong Even if it all goes wrong When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe Someone's watching over me It doesn't matter what people say And it doesn't matter how long it takes Believe in yourself and you'll fly high And it only matters how true you are Be true to yourself and follow your heart So I won't give up No I won't break down Sooner than it seems life turns around And I will be strong Even if it all goes wrong When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe That I won't give up No I won't break down Sooner than it seems life turns around And I will be strong Even when it all goes wrong When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe That someone's watching over Someone's watching over Someone's watching over me Someone's watching over me ...

1 comentario:

Chofa dijo...

Si bldaaaaaaaa. Yo qe siempre lloro más llore con esa peli.
Viste qe te dije que era MUY linda.
TEEEEEEA MO ♥